Gone through thousands of years, Hanoi has been renowned with its unique features of nature and consists of Hanoi’s cuisine. Actually, Hanoi’s culinary is a special culture that attracts a lot of travelers once they come to Hanoi. It is Hanoi when cuisine is considered as art from cooking to enjoying stages. Recently, Hanoi honored to receive Asian Cuisines Award for special three dishes of Pho, Bun Thang (it’s made from vermicelli with chicken soup) and Bun Cha (rice noodles with grilled pork) has satisfied any tastes of visitors coming to the capital.
- Savor the majestic charm of the historic Long Bien Bridge
- Experience at the local garden farm, learning how to grow vegetables
- Enjoy special street foods and home-cooked meals.
- Mesmerize at West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi
Experience our Service with:
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, good air-conditioned, big window
- Hanoi Local Tour: Professional website & Service, accommodate all your needs
Duration: 1 Day
Date: Any Time You Wish
8:30 Meet at your hotel in Hanoi.
8:40 Depart our cycling tour with a series of alluring destinations and the first place is Long Bien bridge, the oldest bridge in Hanoi, the bridge was designed by Eiffel in 1902.
9:30 Visiting and talking to a family on the island in the middle of the Red River. You can see the vegetables and some fruits like banana, longan,… which are grown on this island. From the Long Bien bridge, we can obviously see that the island is like another world compares to a cramped Hanoi. We see the locals with their works, they still use the old technology and all done by hand.
9:45 Spend a short time to help the family to grow vegetables and make some simple food from them.
10:30 Ride back to the city and we will bike through a small market en-route in the alley where the locals purchase foods and may goods here. Not surprisingly that most of the vegetable in this market comes from the island that you just ride through.
11:00 Ride our bike around the West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi. There stands a lot of restaurants and coffee shops around the lake, we also have jubilant time to taste the scrumptious dishes such as Bun Cha, Pho Cuon, Nem Nuong, and indispensable Banh Tom.
After trying Hanoi Vietnam foods, we visit a shop that makes cakes of herbal flavors and you can buy some for dessert. Then we ride to a famous bread store, buy what you want. Next, we move to a coffee shop and savor a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
14:00 Ride back to where we start and finish the ride here.
14:30 Your Hanoi Street Food Tour by bike ends.