Hanoi Food Tours
Hanoi’s cuisine has never been disappointed any tourists’ taste, it has been known to enchant thousands of foodies around the world. Step off the beaten track and go through the amazing Hanoi Vietnam Tours to seek the best authentic food, which can make your mouth water just by the look! Obviously, Hanoi food tour is no longer a simple tour with experience of food, it becomes the destination where the food lovers meet each other. As it would be difficult to find a great local food stall by yourself in the small alleys hidden in every corner of Hanoi, there is nothing better than our Hanoi Food Tour for the deep knowledge and experience in Hanoi’s cuisine.
Hanoi Food Tours
- Explore a lively local market with a rich history dating back to 1428.
- Experience vibrant trading, even on non-market days.
- Visit nearby vegetable fields and fruit gardens, interact with local farmers, and learn about cultivation techniques.
- Learn to prepare Vietnamese dishes at a local host's home, using fresh produce.
Hanoi Food Tours
- Discover the heart of Vietnamese gastronomy by participating in a cooking class and exploring a local market.
- Engage in hands-on cooking under the guidance of a local chef.
- Dive into the bustling atmosphere of a suburban market, witnessing locals shopping for fresh produce and experiencing authentic daily life.
- Select and purchase fresh herbs, vegetables, meats, and seafood from local vendors.
- Create and enjoy your own meal, decorated with traditional touches, reflecting Hanoi's culinary traditions.
Hanoi Sightseeing & Walking Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Buoi Market - Hoang Hoa Tham Flower Market - Tran Phu Street - Hanoi
- Immerse in the unique atmosphere of Buoi Market, known for its traditional market days.
- Experience the beauty of Hoang Hoa Tham flower market.
- Explore the lively surroundings of Dien Bien Phu and Tran Phu Streets.
- Gain insights into Hanoi's local culture and traditions as you interact with vendors, browse market stalls.
- Savor a delectable lunch featuring Bun Cha, a Hanoi specialty, adding a culinary highlight to your tour experience.
Hanoi 1-Day Tours & Day Trips
Tour Route: Hanoi - Vietnamese market - Hanoi
- Immerse in Vietnamese cuisine through a market visit, ingredient selection, and hands-on cooking experience.
- Learn from locals, including chefs and hosts, gaining insights into cooking techniques and cultural traditions.
- Explore a traditional market with a local guide, discovering ingredients and learning how to navigate the vibrant atmosphere.
- Choose from a selection of iconic Vietnamese dishes to prepare, including classics like Hanoi Spring Roll and Saute Beef Noodles.
Tours & Day Trips Out-Around Hanoi
Tour Route: Hanoi - Long Bien bridge - West Lake - Hanoi
- Embark on a gastronomic adventure through Hanoi's iconic street food scene, exploring its rich culinary culture.
- Cycle across the historic Long Bien Bridge, an architectural marvel designed by Eiffel, connecting you to the past.
- Engage with a family on the Red River island, participating in their daily life.
- Pedal around West Lake, Hanoi's largest lake, soaking in the picturesque views and vibrant lakeside ambiance.
- Relish authentic Vietnamese dishes including Bun Cha, Pho Cuon, and Nem Nuong.
Top 5 Best Street Food Should Try in Hanoi & Essential GuidesPlan for a vacation in Hanoi has not been completed without turning up the favorite food of the young in Hanoi! Hanoi has been known as the food paradise, visitors can try out the scrumptious food not only in the deluxe restaurant but also in the vendor eateries which stay a lot along Hanoi streets. Hereunder is our researches and sharing about what food and top 5 must-try restaurants you should not miss when traveling in Hanoi.
Special Dishes Food in HanoiIf finding good food in Hanoi is not easy, do not worry, check immediately this list of the best food we pick in Hanoi for not regretting!
Bun Cha HanoiBun Cha is one of the best Northern Vietnamese food that quickly became the favorite one. The Bun Cha Sauce is made of the renowned Vietnamese fish sauce which is combined with vinegar, sugar, garlic, lime, and chili. Come and try this delicious food!
Cha CaCha Ca is one of the specialties of Hanoi people and a must-eat in Hanoi. Most of the tourists who have tried these dishes, they loved this dish a lot and can it’s a Hanoi Food worth flying for. Come and try it at least one time in life.
Nem NuongNem nuong, literally grilled sausage, is the Vietnamese grilled pork sausage or meatball. The dish is served with rice noodles or rice as the main course. Hanoi stands many places to get this delicious food, come and try it!
Banh MiDo not try hard to find a brand name selling Banh Mi, we can easily feed our hungry in every corner of Hanoi. Surely, Banh Mi is sold in many bakeries or vendors in front of big universities, and so forth. It just costs $1-2 to get one!
Che (Sweet Dessert Soup)Che is no longer a Vietnamese dessert, it now becomes a favorite dish as snacks that you should try it prior when visiting Hanoi. Che can be served either hot or cold, and it has a wide range of ingredients to make a savory dish. Tourists can find Che whenever in Hanoi at a very cheap price.
Unique Street Style at Night in HanoiThere is doubtless that food is on the top concern of visitors at any Hanoi Tours, actually, they always notice to the constant presence of edible stuff on their strolls around Hanoi and especially in Hanoi Old Quarter. Street-side meat, bicycles full with fruit and vegetables, simmering pots of stock on doorsteps, tipping teapots, sacks overflowing with food,… the streets are fulfilled by food.
Especially, the food streets are more bustling when the night falls. Along the streets, especially the ground market area or around the universities, we catch many eatery vendors. In these places, there are no luxurious table and chairs covered by white coverlet, it’s the array of plastic chairs used as the function of both tables and chairs. Just 8:00 pm, we cannot find the vacant seat as it’s covered by many groups of young people coming here to meet & chat.
Top 5 Restaurants Must Try in HanoiMost of the tourists traveling to Vietnam, especially for the first time, finding a suitable restaurant is quite difficult, Hanoi Local Tour team suggests visitors top 5 restaurants which have been highly recommended by gourmet and they are definitely the Vietnamese-style restaurant, bringing Asian cuisine style. Hereunder is top 5 restaurants you should try:
Cuisine Viet RestaurantIt’s a typical Vietnamese-style restaurant with savory food, professional staffs, and its menu include some dishes which suitable for vegetarians.
Address : 80 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Poke HanoiThe restaurant is highly recommended by the Hanoians for Japanese, USA foods. The price falls on the range from 140,000 – 210,000 VND.
Address : 11B Hang Khay, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
JW CaféThe restaurant serves Japanese, Korean dishes, and some typical Asian foods. It also offers a variety of dish for vegetarians. Besides, JW has been famous for a series of drinks and the services quite good.
Address : 8 Do Duc Duc JW Marriott Hanoi, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Essence RestaurantThis restaurant brings visitors the elite of Vietnam cuisine with the myriad of traditional dishes, space has been specially decorated in Asian style. The menu consists of dishes for vegetarians.
Address: 22 Ta Hien Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Home Moc RestaurantIt’s definitely a typical Vietnamese traditional restaurant in Hanoi with romantic space and nice decoration. Visit Home Moc and find the Vietnamese taste.
Address: 31 Van Ho, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi