Welcome to Cooking Class with locals! To begin your cooking class we will take a stroll to a nearby local market where you will be introduced to various key ingredients commonly found in a Vietnamese kitchen. After that, we will prepare some main dishes where you have an opportunity to experience first-hand from selecting, seasoning to food plating a typical Vietnamese meal. Finally, hard-work has paid off in a wonderful lunch prepared for you by you. It’s worth to experience!
Come with us, tourists have more than a cooking class, it’s a cultural class.
- Discover Vietnamese culture through local food
- Visit the wet suburban market which still original and learn how to choose the fresh ingredients for the meal
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese meals
- Interact with some locals who live and work in the area
- Join in the cozy afternoon tea with a local family
Experience Your Tour With
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best local guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: responsible, friendly, and reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big windows
Duration: 1 Day
Departure Date: Any Time You Wish
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Cooking Class with Locals
Your tour begins when the local guide picks you up at your hotel or can meet up at the appointment. The class will start at 9:30 and it lasts 3.5 hours. Let’s begin with the market trip! The local guide will bring you to a traditional market and show you how to choose the main ingredients and the herbs and spices in Vietnamese cuisine. Also, you will learn some tips when purchasing in the Vietnamese market, thanks to that you can bargain yourself anything you want as a native.
After purchasing the ingredients for the class, we will back to the class kitchen. At first, the local chef will tell you some dishes’ principles and general methods, then directly guide to prepare the foods. With the guidance of the chef and some tips from the guide, you can cook yourself and enjoy your masterpiece. With the cooking class with Hanoi Cuisine, we’re sure you have got a lot of cooking, also bargain skills in Vietnam. Savor lunch with Hanoi Cuisine.
Gentle Afternoon Tea with Hanoian Family
What is your next destination? Hanoi’s bustling street can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time – why not stop by our house for some afternoon tea before the next stop? Traditional lotus green tea is gracefully served with refreshing desserts and conversations with the hosts on customs, traditions that make up today’s Hanoian Family.
As a multigenerational family, we enjoy and cherish the time spend together at the dining table, perhaps one of the most quintessential spaces in a Vietnamese home, and the values it brings to each family member. What a better way to make it more special than to invite you, our international guests to join us at the warm, welcoming dinner where food is passed around, stories are shared, friendships are made.
Cooking option included:
- Hanoi Spring Roll (Nem Hanoi)/ Saute Beef Noodles (Bun Bo Xao)/ Grilled Fish (Cha Ca) (01 main dish)
- Pork cook with Caramel (Thit Kho caramel)
- Drinks (Pure water or beer)
Enroll in this tour means that you have an unforgettable experience during the time in Hanoi Vietnam, and you’re confident to show your beloved family the mesmerizing Vietnamese dishes and share them stories about the charming Hanoi when coming back. Eventually, are there any hesitate here?