The famous temple of Do, located just 25 km northeast of Hanoi, belongs to Dinh Bang village – an area known as a religious and cultural center of Red River Delta. It is a sacred place dedicated to worshipping the first eight emperors of the Ly dynasty – the great Viet kingdom dating back nearly a thousand years.
The architecture reflects the typical model of Northern Vietnam temples, surrounded by a green area covered in trees and fresh air. There will be a great chance to enjoy a typical festival of the Northern Vietnam, with procession ceremony, fighting chicken, wresting, dragon dance, traditional Quan Ho performance and Rice cooking contest.
• Experience the most festive space in Spring of Northern Vietnam
• Admire the typical architectural temples
• Be entertained by traditional contests and folk songs
• Soak in a vibrant cloth market
• A truly local lunch
Experience your tour with
• Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
• Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
• Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big windows
• Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
8.00: After the hotel pick-up, we drive to Dinh Bang village in Bac Ninh Province.
9.30: On arrival, we will visit centuries-old temples and enjoy the festive atmosphere and local traditional games.
11.30: Leaving the crowd behind, we will go to a local restaurant for a savory lunch.
12.30: We spend a couple of hours to visit Ninh Hiep Cloth market, one of the most bustling cloth markets in the area.
14.30: We close our tour with a stroll along the village’s lane to see the structure of the traditional Vietnamese village and the daily life of the local people.
15.00: Leave for Hanoi. Finish off this day tour at your hotel at 16.30.