- Situated close to the Southwest of Hanoi West Lake, Buoi Market features on many fancy plants. In spite of the urbanization, the market still maintains antique beauty. This is one of the oldest and most famous markets drawing lots of people to come.
- Flower Market at Hoang Hoa Tham Street built on the land of many ancient villages is the meeting point of bonsai lovers. There are hundreds of shops and local vendors supplying a variety of lovely seasonal flowers and bonsai grown in their own gardens, so the price is reasonable.
- Interestingly, Hanoi train streets are small alleys in the center of the city. Instead of being regular resident roads packed with cars and motorbike, they have high-speed railway tracks running throughout. The train street is the absolute highlight to go deeper into Hanoi local lives.
- Experience a vibrant atmosphere of local markets
- Admire colorful fresh flowers with various kinds
- Stroll along the unique train streets in Hanoi French Quarter
- Savory lunch with a Hanoi delicacy – Bun cha
Experience your Tour with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big windows
Date: Upon request
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Active level: Easy
Tour Route: Buoi Market – Hoang Hoa Tham Flower Market – Hanoi train streets
8.00: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start the tour at the centuries-old Buoi Market. Buoi Market is one of a few markets in Hanoi retaining its tradition of special market days – 6 times per month. There, you can find specialties of traditional villages, plants from famous neighboring villages and various kinds of ornamental trees, flowers.
9.00: Continue to Hoang Hoa Tham flower market which begins from Buoi market and stretches to Hoang Hoa Tham Street. The street is always busy and lively with hundreds of flower and bonsai shops as well as vendors set up on the pavement. Compared to other flower markets, it is more special as it also sells seeds, planters, tools, soil, breeds, animal and pets.
10.00: We leave for a corner of Dien Bien Phu and Tran Phu Streets to narrow streets through which a railway line snakes. Explore the fascinating life of people in these train streets.
11.00: An authentic lunch with Bun Cha – a specialty of Hanoi.
12.00: Return to hotel and trip ends.