Destination General Information
Ky Son village is home to pristine sceneries and featured countryside lifestyle of Vietnamese people. Stay at peaceful Moon Garden Homestay will leave you unforgettable memories of a day without noise and dust.
Duong Lam ancient village deserves a visit in every Hanoi tours thanks to its impressive history as well as the unique architecture of its constructions. The “Land of two kings” or “the lively museum of Hanoi” could never describe the wonder of this village
- Warmly welcomed and sample the local green tea at Moon Garden home-stay
- Full-day sightseeing on bicycle
- Explore the worship and belief of Vietnamese through local perspective
- Relax and unwind with the tranquil beauty in the ancient villages
- Enjoy the local specialties
Experience our Service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, good air- conditioned, big window
- Hanoi Local Tour: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Duration: 1 Day
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Category: Hanoi Countryside & Village Tours
Morning in Ky Son Village (L)
We will be picked up at 8 am in the morning, travel to Ky Son village and then enjoy the welcome drink with local green tea at the Moon Garden home-stay. After that is a visit to the local market, kindergarten, village lanes or discover the Moon Garden by your way.
Then have lunch with local specialties at Moon Garden Homestay
Afternoon in Duong Lam Village
After lunch, we take a bicycle ride with the local guide to discover and visit the Ky Son, Tam Son, Van Minh, and Cham farming communities, Duong Lam ancient village, Mia Pagoda, Mong Phu Communal House…
Then bike rides back along the ritual paths of Thang Thac village to discover the Ngo Quyen tomb and temple.
At the end of the day, we return to the Moon Garden, enjoy the local drink and try some of the local products: traditional desserts, maize, sweet potato, cassava, peanuts, etc, depending on the season. After that, we leave Ky Son village to come back to Hanoi. Trip ends.