If Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) with the red bridge named The Huc is the symbol of elegance and charm of ancient Hanoi, Long Bien bridge may be seen as the icon of courageous Hanoi in wars. The bridge was constructed from 1989 to 1902 during the French occupation of our country. Long Bien is one of the historical relics of French architecture left in Hanoi. Nowadays, the bridge has still existed and become an indispensable part of Hanoi.
• Cycling on and under the historic Long Bien Bridge, then we will ride through banana plantations near the Red River.
• Having the chance to visit the farm and do simple gardening, helping to cook and savor a meal with a local farm family.
• Enjoying leisure time in Bamboo hut, and have a drink or make your own chopsticks from bamboo.
• Visit Hanoi’s biggest lake, the West Lake, then back to the Old Quarter and free shopping here.
Experience our Service with:
• Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
• Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
• Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, good air- conditioned, big window
• Hanoi Local Tour: passionate & professional, accommodate all your needs
Duration: 1 Day
Date: Any Time You Wish
8:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi.
8:40 Start the biking tour with the first destination is on Long Bien bridge, the oldest bridge in Hanoi, which was designed by Eiffel in 1902.
8:50 Get an elated time riding the bike on the island in the middle of the Red River. You can see the vegetable and fruits like banana, longan,…which grow on this island. In other words, we can say that this island is like another world in comparison with a bustling city of Hanoi, people here are working hard and farming by the old technology, everything is done by hand.
10:45 Undergo the real experience of local family, they will teach you how to grow vegetable and show how to cook Vietnamese dishes with vegetable from the garden.
11:15 Savor lunch with the farmer and chat with them about their daily life.
12:00 After joyful lunch on the farm, we say good-bye to the farmers and ride back to Hanoi, bike through a small market in the alley where the locals daily shop their foods. Do you know that most of the vegetable in this market comes from the island that you just ride through? Sounds amazing, right?
12:15 Ride to the West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi